Wednesday, December 14, 2016

It's that time of year again

I admit it I love getting Christmas cards. Maybe it's the feeling of getting classic letters in the mail. Updates from friends and family, photos of kids growing up incredibly fast.  I have actually been known to keep cards for several years. (gosh I know I have a problem).




I used to design my own cards and the stress of it all about just sent me into a tailspin during the holidays that I decided to save my sanity and go with Pro Digital Photos. I've actually had them create my cards the past few years and lets just say I'm a happier person during the season.  The site is easy to use and the selection you guys in out of this world.  Prepare yourself and it's not to late to send me a card! (wink wink)




No comments:

Post a Comment