Sunday, November 6, 2016

Chicken Lime Tacos





Hands down best chicken lime we've ever had!!! We mostly love this recipe because we can use it for a couple different recipes.  We have served it over rice but our absolute favorite is tacos!!!  Mostly as a busy mom I like simple and yummy dinners that my family thinks I've worked so hard all day over. Tricks on them!  So here is what you need:

5 Chicken breasts (I use frozen chicken)
1/2 bottle of Zesty Lime Dressing
Salsa Verde Green Sauce
1 can of Diced Jalapeños
1 can of Diced Chilis
2 limes

I add all of these items in the crockpot with the chicken and cook baby cook!!!  I cook on low for 6-8 hrs or high for 4 hrs. Then we top with tacos with rice, cilantro, and lime.  Honestly I hope you enjoy this recipe as much as we do.

No comments:

Post a Comment