Friday, September 30, 2016

Outdoor Living with Walker Edison




We knew when we built our home the number one reason we picked this lot was for the view and the backyard! I grew up basically living outside, playing basketball and eating dirt.  But really though, my childhood was playing outside until it was dinner time.  Things aren't like they used to be (now I sound like my mom) but they aren't. I wish they were but I want to make it as much like my childhood for our girts that I can. 


We worked our tails off this summer, digging trenches, gluing sprinkler pipes and assembling our new patio furniture from Walker Edison!  It makes all the hard work worth it to sit down and enjoy our evenings here. 



 So needless to say we have basically been living outside for the past few months.  I can't wait to see all the memories that will be created in this backyard.  Be sure to check out Walker Edison for all your indoor and outdoor furniture needs. 











No comments:

Post a Comment